The undergraduate curriculum is built upon a credit unit system. This offers flexibility and choices both in the selection of courses and in the sequence and pace of electives. Academic programmes offered by CUHK Shenzhen are adapted to the industrial, economic, social and business development in Mainland China. These programmes are regularly reviewed and their quality is supervised by CUHK for the purpose of imparting cutting-edge knowledge and training first-class scholars and professionals.
• Global Business Studies
• Professional Accountancy
• Marketing and Communication
• Electronic Information Engineering
• Computer Science and Engineering
• New Energy Science and Engineering
• Mathematics and Applied Mathematics
For graduate programme information, please click here.