As one of the world top universities, CUHK aims to nurture students with both specialized knowledge and wisdom for life. The CUHK Shenzhen experience is distinguished by a flexible credit unit system, a unique college system, bilingual curricula, a rich China experience, and global perspectives. General education courses are designed to broaden students' perspectives and ability to face the challenges of the global society.
World-class University. One Brand, Two Campuses
• CUHK is ranked 44th in the world and 8th in Asia (QS• World University Rankings® 2016/2017)
• Quality teaching and academic research standards consistent with CUHK
• CUHK degrees awarded to CUHK Shenzhen students upon graduation
Shenzhen, China's 'Silicon Valley'
• Shenzhen, situated immediately north of Hong Kong, is headquarters to numerous high-tech multinational enterprises including Huawei, ZTE, Tencent and TCL
• A subtropical coastal megacity with abundant green and lush flora
English Curricula, International Environment
• Top-tier teaching staff recruited globally and an internationalized academic environment
• English as the main language of instruction
• Combining Chinese humanistic ideals with Western liberal arts contents
Whole Person Education
• A collegiate system modeled after CUHK to provide pastoral care and whole-person education
• Emphasis on humanistic education and Chinese cultural heritage across all majors of studies
Please click here to download the 2017 Entry Undergraduate Prospectus.